Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Progress 4-11-11



You probably figured out that I'm not all about telling the story. I'll leave that up to Kim as she's better at it and a much, much faster typist then I am. Yesterday they tore out the wall from Eddie's room to the bathroom. The big can looking thing is an expansion tank for the heating system. I'm not sure if it is even connected anymore (even before we started). At the back of the bathroom wall you can see where there was once a window from that bathroom but was closed up when they put the master bedroom on in the 70's (or 80's).

-Will

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm so glad you guys are taking good care of 206! Can't wait to see more pictures. I miss it so much! I'll have to bring the kids by sometime when we all come to town.
    -Rich

    ReplyDelete